Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inflict - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inflict

Inflict - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Inflict - Application (Accepted)   Inflict - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:30 am

1. Ingame name: Inflict

2. Race, class and current spec:
Undead warlock 36/0/15 Affliction

3. Crafting vocation: Nothing at the moment.

4. How/why did you choose this race and class?
I chose the undead for the diversity in PvP for getting out of fear and charms etc, I been playing the warlock forever since vanilla wow, But im a orc purely for raiding due too the spell power bonus I get from racial.

5. Are you MC attuned? Sadly no when I was about too finish it reset just missing 2 heads tho which i could obtain

6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have? PvP shoulders and getting another today somtime, also wielding Bloodcaller from Hakkar.

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them?
Eternity left beacause most of them are very unpleasent to be around thay are boring rude and not very talkative.

2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Want too remember the good old days raiding pre Bc on a lock which i truely miss, I will gain the memories and some good friends from Rapture

3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? My time and effort to be one of the best dps ou guys will have, i can also contribute some good laughs Very Happy

4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Sounds , and talked too Flabia ingame both cool people

Personal information:

1. What is your name- Aaron yes I know its sexy
2. How old are you ? Old enough too party but I'm 22
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Canada woot?
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Well im 22 im in the army currently have some time off after being in iraq for 2 years Ive seen some things people shouldnt be seeing - I got alot of fun stories but we will save that for another time, I like too party (hell yeah). And im super sexy.

Thanks for reading my app you sexy peoples hope too hear back soon!
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inflict - Application (Accepted)   Inflict - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:31 am

Thank you for your application we will review it and let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inflict - Application (Accepted)   Inflict - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:44 am

Accepted Please wisp an officer ingame for an invite, Like all new recruits you will be placed on a 3 day trial, during this time you will not be able to roll on loot that is required by a member, should the loot not be needed by a member it is passed out to trial members, please note this is only 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inflict - Application (Accepted)   Inflict - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inflict - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1