Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Grim - Application (Accepted)   Grim - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:51 am

General information:

1. Ingame name:Grim
2. Race, class: Undead Rogue
3. Crafting vocation: none
4. How/why did you choose this race and class?
I wanted to start a pvp char, so of course undead rogue. WoF ownz, but since the nerf its just ok..Rogue because i had rogue preBC, it was my pvp character(i played a shaman also, it was PVE)

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Suicidall -> disband, I C Y U NV ME -> i left because of suicidall Smile
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Since pvp is only BGs, its not fun anymore, so im gonna do some pve, and if i do pve, i wanna do it with experienced players
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? A great dps, a serious raider ( lol! ), and a guild chat spammer funneh guy What a Face
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Kainarchy (i think thats how his main called), we met while we were farming. Mathrex from Suicidall. And some random players for 1-2wisps Smile

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Daniel
2. How old are you ? 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Hungary (middle europe) GMT +1
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: That's just a game, don't take it too serious Surprised

PS: MC attune done, not only d1, enchanted...etc
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Application (Accepted)   Grim - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Thankyou for your application we will review it and let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
kainarchy

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Application (Accepted)   Grim - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

finaly you aplied :p yeah really nice guy and he know hes class
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mpcpsycho
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Application (Accepted)   Grim - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:15 am

Accepted , Wisp an Officer in game to get an Invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Application (Accepted)   Grim - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: