Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visa-Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Visa

Visa-Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Visa-Application (Accepted)   Visa-Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:43 pm

<Visa-Application!>

General Information:

1. Ingame name: Visa
2. Race, class and current spec: Orc, Shaman, Resto
3. Crafting vocation: I dont know what this means.
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? I use orcs, becuase they have good racials, and shamans becuase they are very good healers.
5. Are you MC attuned? Not atm, i can get attuned very fast.
6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have?
I have full T1, and other epics too.

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? I have been in nightfall, but not with this character.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? I think i will gain a strong group of people who love to raid as much as i do.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? A great healer, and a nice guy.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? None.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Sam.
2. How old are you ? 18.
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? USA, and Alaska time.
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want:
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visa-Application (Accepted)   Visa-Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:21 am

Visa thank you for you application, I want to point out we are an EU based raiding guild and raid 14:00 realm time daily. Would you be able to attend raids at this time?
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Visa

PostSubject: Re: Visa-Application (Accepted)   Visa-Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visa-Application (Accepted)   Visa-Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:21 am

Accepted, Please wisp an Officer ingame for an Invite. We are raiding today at 14:00 Realm Time hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visa-Application (Accepted)   Visa-Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visa-Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: