Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Praylord - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Citron

Citron

Praylord - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Praylord - Application (Accepted)   Praylord - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:50 am

General information:

1. Ingame name: Praylord
2. Race, class: Tauren Druid
3. Crafting vocation: None
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? Since i've played druid (Tauren) before, i like the looks and i got a tauren druid in Pre-tbc gear. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Muskelbullen <-- My pre-tbc druid.

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Havent been in any yet.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Well this is the first real serius raiding guild i've found on hellscream witsh is what i've been looking for. Lots of progess w00t. xD
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? nice game play with a good atmosphere.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? I dont really know anyone in this guild yet.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Kevin
2. How old are you ? 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Sweden UTC/GMT +1 hour
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: umm.. what to say ? O.o As you prob noticed, or will notice i'm a complete nerd xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

Praylord - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praylord - Application (Accepted)   Praylord - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Accepted, please contact an Officer in game for guild invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net

Praylord - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: