Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rakuso - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakuso

Rakuso - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Rakuso - Application (Accepted)   Rakuso - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:12 pm

General information:

1. Ingame name: Rakuso

2. Race, class and current spec: Undead, Priest, Holy/Shadow (PvP) - 0/30/21 (Will respec holy for raids)

3. Crafting vocation: If they get fixed - Mining / Engi

4. How/why did you choose this race and class? I've always played Undead characters, since the start of retail I've just never thought of playing a different race (unless I was playing a Shammy etc). I guess the main reason being I just like the way they look and move, especially the cast action.
As for the class, well I was originally playing a Warrior, but due to the large population of them I decided to roll a Priest due to the fact I generally enjoy the flexibility in PvP and PvE, I've also always wanted to play my own Priest pre-BC after playing every so often on my sister's character back on retail.

5. Are you MC attuned? Yes

6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have? Virtous Crown, Sorcerer's Mantle, Shivery Handwraps and Omnicast Boots. (I will be donating for a few extra items this weekend, and I have enough marks for some PvP gear - just waiting until I have dona
ted)

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Yes, <Eternity> - I left because I generally didn't enjoy raiding with them, especially after having two pieces of Tier 1 given to another Priest after I had won both rolls.

2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? I want to join mainly because I'm interested in being part of a competent PvE guild, I believe Rapture has a lot more to offer than any other guild right now in terms of successful raiding and generally to help me enjoy my time on Hellscream.

3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? I feel I could bring not only an extra priest to the guild who is more than willing to be either DPS or heals for any raid, but also a person who is capable of listening and carrying out instructions when given. I'd also bring my personality to the guild, I'm pretty talkative and always up for having a laugh, or if anyone just wants to generally have a normal chat.

4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Chillthebone from our previous private server & Dev from Hellscream.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Matt

2. How old are you ? 17

3. In which country do you live / time zone ? England / GMT

4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Well I guess a little about myself and my experience on WoW; as a person I'm pretty laid back, I'm always up for having a laugh and messing about a bit - though I can also be serious when needed. I've been playing WoW for years now on and off, mainly off retail since around Season 2 in TBC; I played a lot pre-BC and cleared everything up 'till Horsemen (cleared the other 3 wings), I played in the same guild as Kattymeoww and Skool (if you know them, they rarely play Hellscream though). Just a little on the end, I have a working mic and will almost always go on vent, I'm pretty active although I have a few exams next week, but after they are done I'll be a lot more.

If you want to ask me anything else I'm more than happy to answer.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Rakuso - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1