Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kecks Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cent12

Kecks Application Empty
PostSubject: Kecks Application   Kecks Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:15 pm

1. Ingame name: Keck
2. Race, class and current spec: Undead, Rogue, backstab
3. Crafting vocation: Gonna get skinning/leatherworking
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? Undeads have amazing raicals and they look awsome and i love stealthing, creeping up on things and bam dead!
5. Are you MC attuned? Yes
6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have? I just switched to rogues, i used to play one on retail pre bc iv been playing my warrior Reck he has nice gears

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Essixs guild, alot of ninjas and noobs so i switched to horde.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Because i heard you guys raid alot and pvp, and i love raiding alot.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? Help other members with whatever they need.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Iv talked to a couple people, and pvped with some/ raided with a couple preists not really sure on names, but they were really good and experianced and i liked it.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Eric
2. How old are you ? 17
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? USA Michigan
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Iv played since the game came out, just switched to private servers not to long ago, i loved pre bc so i came here, and i really love a raiding guild, that dont fail.
Back to top Go down
cent12

Kecks Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kecks Application   Kecks Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:48 pm

i got 2 epics now hakkars necklace and the sword he drops.
Back to top Go down
cent12

Kecks Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kecks Application   Kecks Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 am

i also got another epic now the dagger off hakkar.
Back to top Go down
cent12

Kecks Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kecks Application   Kecks Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm

also got t2 pants and band of accuria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kecks Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kecks Application   Kecks Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kecks Application
Page 1 of 1