Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showtyme's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikehawk

Showtyme's Application Empty
PostSubject: Showtyme''s Application   Showtyme's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm

General information:

1. Ingame name: Showtyme
2. Race, class and current spec: Undead Frostfail Mage
3. Crafting vocation: me no speaky engli
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? Cuz its a fetish
5. Are you MC attuned? obvis
6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have? I have full t1 and other gearz cuz im leet epix

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? no im to cool for guilds till this pro one
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Friends, sex, love
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? Idk? i can contribute funny noises over vent if you would like <_<
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? well i seen somepriest named somepriestidkhername but ya

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Im John Doe
2. How old are you ? 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Canader
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Umm, i dont take shit serious? i raid and pvp own crackheads smoke meth and enjoy life ? i play wow cuz im a loser and have no life Very Happy

im online right now invite me or i will find you and rape your couch
[i]
Back to top Go down

Showtyme's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: