Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frin - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frin

Frin - Application Empty
PostSubject: Frin - Application   Frin - Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:54 pm

General information:

1. Ingame name: Frin
2. Race, class and current spec: Orc resto shaman
3. Crafting vocation:none
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? Blood Fury, choose the class because i have never really played one
5. Are you MC attuned? yes
6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have? t1 gloves and helm, Blue leggings from ZG, and pvp gear

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? i was in Nightfall/defiant before it fell apart.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? i want to join rapture so that i can participate in raids.I will gain some new friends, have fun raiding, and gear.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? A competent raider who can do what is necessary for the guild to progress.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? i do not really know any of the members that well, but i have pvped with some of your members.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you don't want to) ? Brandon
2. How old are you ? 17
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? United States Central Time Zone
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Well i played wow with irl friends from pretbc to about a month into tbc and quit. started playing on private servers, specifically raiding/blizzlike. Most of my wow raiding experience comes from scripted private servers playing as either a druid or a rogue, but i have done practically every instance in retail as a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

Frin - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frin - Application   Frin - Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

Thankyou for your application Frin, I would like to point out that we are an EU based Raiding Guild. We raid daily (sometimes not sundays) at 14:00 Realm Time. If this is suitable for you please reply and we will review your application right away.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net

Frin - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: