Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackdead Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackblack

Jackdead Application Empty
PostSubject: Jackdead Application   Jackdead Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 pm

. Ingame name: Jackdead
2. Race, class: Tauren, Shaman
3. Crafting vocation: None
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? becouse I know how to play Shamans and I only make Taurens (Exept if I choose mages)

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Havent been in a guild.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Nice people and succesful raids
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? A nice DPS, more talk in the chat and a generaly good raider
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Dont know anyone but I have heard its a serious raid guild.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ?
2. How old are you ? 15, soon 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Sweden GMT +1
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Play for fun, not becous I have to
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

Jackdead Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackdead Application   Jackdead Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

Jackdead thankyou for your application, it will be reviewed and we will let you know in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net

Jackdead Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: