Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freakzter - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakzte

Freakzter - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Freakzter - Application (Accepted)   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

1. Ingame name:Freakzter
2. Race, class:Undead Mage
3. Crafting vocation: None
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? Why i picked undead was cause they have nice racial for pvp and i like how they cast and such,and why i picked a mage was cause mages was pretty fun pretbc and its not to easy to play etc.

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Was in Suicidall till you merged with them.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? Some nice raiding experience and a friendly and active guild.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? Can help ppls if they need and i can do some nice dps in raids and such.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)?

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Simon
2. How old are you ? 14
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Sweden (Europe) GMT+1
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: I have raiding xp from retail so it wont be a prob to get me to listen. >Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freakzter - Application (Accepted)   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Thankyou for your application Freakzter. we will review your app and let you know within 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freakzter - Application (Accepted)   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:10 am

Accepted Please wisp a Officer in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Freakzte

PostSubject: Not home atm   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:54 am

Afraid im not home atm so cant play WoW atm, mind if i /w a officer tommorow by the evening when i get home? ;]
Back to top Go down
Devious
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Freakzter - Application (Accepted)   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:14 am

no problem at all. just make sure you don't forget to whisper one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakzter - Application (Accepted)   Freakzter - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakzter - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1