Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undying's- Application (Denied)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoku

Undying's- Application (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Undying''s- Application (Denied)   Undying's- Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:13 pm

General information:

1. Ingame name:Undying
2. Race, class and current spec:Undead, Rogue, Hemo
3. Crafting vocation: \
4. How/why did you choose this race and class?I like an edge over everyone else(except warriors and mages with skill ^_^)
5. Are you MC attuned?yes
6. What 2 or more NON dungeon set 1 items do you have?I have 3 of the 6 pvp set(soon to be 4) the Dal rend blades with crusader and agility.

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them?Honor but it broke up
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain?I think if I find a good stable guild I may be able to get more out of WoD without donating.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture?I farm...ALOT! so if you need money I may be able to help.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)?None atm

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ?
2. How old are you ?15 almost 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ?U.S.A EST
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want:I love WoW and I've been playing it for a couple years now. I've been playing WoD before the wipe but not sure what guild I was in.
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

Undying's- Application (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying's- Application (Denied)   Undying's- Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:40 am

Thankyou for your application Undying, We are not accepting rogues at this time I am sorry to say. We will keep your application stored and should there be a time when we need a rogue we will let you know should you still wish to join rapture.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net

Undying's- Application (Denied)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: