Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applicants Please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragess
Admin

Applicants Please read. Empty
PostSubject: Applicants Please read.   Applicants Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:10 am

Due to the amount of applications we are getting. It is now taking longer to review your applications. It may take several days before we can give an answer. Please bare with us we will review your application as soon as possible.

All new recruits that are accepted into the guild will be placed on a 3 day trial. During this trial you will not be allowed to roll on loot if a members requires it. If no members need the loot then it will be opened to the trial members of the guild. Please note this is only 3 days.

We are not accepting the following classes:

Warriors
Rogues
Mages
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
deadfoo

deadfoo

PostSubject: You would...   Applicants Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:27 am

You would except no Mages right when i make a application.
Back to top Go down
iRelapse

iRelapse

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please read.   Applicants Please read. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:58 pm

There are exceptions, I think I'm a pretty big example of that. Just work on your application, put some time into it as well as your character and your relationship with the guild. Just because your not in Rapture doesn't mean you can't interact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please read.   Applicants Please read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicants Please read.
Page 1 of 1