Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rickrolled's Application (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickroll

Rickrolled's Application (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Rickrolled's Application (Denied)   Rickrolled's Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:03 am

General information:

1. Ingame name: Rickrolled
2. Race, class and current spec: Orc, Warrior - 11/40/0. Will change to a viable raid spec soon.
3. Crafting vocation:
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? I choosed Warrior because i love playing 'em. Also that i have alot of skills with them from retail. Why i choosed a orc would be because of their mucles, big killers.

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Nah, i haven't. I were in Nightfall but that guild failed. And i actually were in Rapture, but you kicked me because i were on vecation.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? I think, i'll gain fun, friends and maybe some raiding? - I love to raid.
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? Loyalty, fun and a skilled gamer Smile.
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Nahh i don't really remember any of those i see online atm.

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Sebastian
2. How old are you ? 16
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? Denmark (GMT - 1:00+) / Paris time.
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want: Well i'm a skilled player. I played WoW for 5 years, i got shit loads of experience in both pre-TBC - TBC and WoTLK. I actually raided ALL instances avaiable in the game retail.
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rickrolled's Application (Denied)   Rickrolled's Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:19 am

Thankyou for your application we will let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rickrolled's Application (Denied)   Rickrolled's Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:14 am

Denied Im sorry at this time we do not require anymore warriors, you are welcome to apply in the future should any warrior slots become availiable.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickrolled's Application (Denied)   Rickrolled's Application (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickrolled's Application (Denied)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: