Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeeraider

Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)   Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm

eneral information:

1. Ingame name: Zeeraider or Zeewarrior
2. Race, class: Undead Warlock
3. Crafting vocation:Going to take up enchanting or tailoring
4. How/why did you choose this race and class? i Chose undead because it looks alot better with warlock & its more dps am i right ? & i chose warlock because its a good pvp class & theres not very many of them

More specific information:

1. Have you been in other guilds and if so why did you leave them? Yes. i have been in other guilds but i left most of them because i wanted to join here but i didnt know how & now i do (: & mostly because they were full of people who didnt know how to play their classes.
2. Why do you want to join specifically Rapture, what do you think you will gain? i want to join rapture to meet people who are experianced with WoW! And so i can get better gear to rank up in pvp
3. What do you think you as a member can contribute to Rapture? Well ... i can do a few things to be honest but i dont really know what i can do for the guild im sure we will find out soon enough Very Happy
4. Which Rapture members already know you? and what way (ingame, irl, other game)? Well.... i know Kainarchy hes in the guild ive known him for a while now (:

Personal information:

1. What is your name (no need to answer if you dont want to) ? Daniel
2. How old are you ? 18
3. In which country do you live / time zone ? United Kingdom
4. Introduce yourself a bit more if you want:
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)   Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:28 am

Thankyou for your application we will review it and let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)   Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:07 am

Accepted Please wisp a Officer in game for an Invite
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)   Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeeraiders - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: