Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Dalaran Guild on Hellscream - www.dalaran.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Handz

Hand - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Hand - Application (Accepted)   Hand - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm

In-game name: Handz.

Race: Troll. <Will re-roll if need be.>

Class: Mage. <Will re-roll.>

Reason: Chose Troll because of the fact that they're pretty nice for PvE - a lot better than Undead. < Being with the Berserker racial and all. > The class; because I was told that Rapture needed Mage DPS from a friend of mine that's currently raiding with you all.

Other guilds: Was in Suicidall for a little bit before they disbanded. I was a tank.

Reason to join Rapture: First off, because I enjoy raiding, and gear helps. Second, because I don't mind helping others.

Contribution: Helping others gear - getting new items.

Other members: Mathrex is about it, I believe. Only in-game, though. He and I used to be in Suicidall together.

Name: David

[right]
Back to top Go down
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hand - Application (Accepted)   Hand - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Thankyou for your application, just want to make clear you understand we raid 14:00 Realm Time Daily, thats 19:00 GMT. I think that is around 2pm for CET hope that you can attend our raids.

We will review the application and let you know within 24hours.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Ragess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hand - Application (Accepted)   Hand - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:46 am

Accepted Please wisp an Officer in game for an Invite, all initiates are now put on a 3 day trial. During this time you will not be able to roll on loot if a member needs it. If a member doesnt need it, then it is open for the trial members. Please note this is only 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://rapture.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand - Application (Accepted)   Hand - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: